• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Rectally supplemented

asecin

Bluelighter
hi guys is there a good chance if you take vitamins and minerals rectally that they will be well absorbed ?
im asking this because in my past experiences drugs that i have taken anally have always ALWAYS caused me greater high (way better absorption than snorting and oral) except coke (and no thats not cock u pervs ;)) which only made me feel numb down there hehe

anyway im considering trying it on dietery supplements since i have problem absorbing them orally for some reason. any ideas about this and experiences ?
btw im not trolling so please if someone trolls me, ill report the post ktnx 8)

man i knew it. this forum cannot be good reliable source now days. thats why i post here less and less :(

its usually ignored thread, troll thread or the most amazing phrase of all times "USE GOOGLE AND SEARCH ENGINE"
human interaction have been demolished

Sorry bud but you specifically asked not to troll...I couldn't help myself. Also it is a bit of a lame question no offense as there is a huge market of vitamin suppositories. They are designed to be taken rectally for people who have problems taking them orally. I would suggest those. Like most substances vitamins and minerals will be adsorbed more readily anally than orally, however some time released oral capsules may not do well up the bum and there could be other complications. Just get the bullets designed for it.

p.s. I was writing this at the time of my previous post as well to add as an edit :D

Last edited:
Well, you are planning on taking proper vitamin suppositories, right? Stuff is absorbed easier in this way and it really could work for you if you have problems getting everything you need orally.

I think nobody is replying because it's not a very common issue that many people think about or know about. Me being one of them.

the vitamin shopp in my area doesnt have such suppository things.
i was asking if its possible to use actual orally formulated capsules, but i guess it wont be a good idea...

Not a very good idea, since many of these substances are absorbed in different parts of the body under different pH and active-uptake environments.

Not a very good idea, since many of these substances are absorbed in different parts of the body under different pH and active-uptake environments.

what are u talking about ? thats a very short confusing reply with no details of the statement

Jamshyd means some vitamins and minerals don't just pass into the bloodstream and do their business. Some will only dissolve in the stomach acid and get absorbed there, others might latch onto another larger molecule and travel to the small intestine for uptake (e.g. perhaps take with food), I don't know the specifics but you can't just plug it and hope it'll get into the rectal veins and work. Suppository vitamins and minerals are available online if your local drug store doesn't carry them. Also if you are in an out of the way place (which seems likely if you can't find a store that carries them) and you don't want to order off line, try just asking the pharmacy if they will order some for you.